Goals for the Summer:
Here are a few things that will be happening over the summer:
1.Starting next weekend I’m going to be posting weekly challenges on this blog. The goal is to get you to use your camera and develop your skills over the summer. These are open to all and I’ll receive submissions (Resized to 2mb max to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org). I’ll post the winners on the blog and will provide help if requested…
2. Set up a website for the Comm Tech Department. I’ll use it to properly showcase student work.
3. Setup a workshop. A one day field excursion that I’ll offer to you guys from this blog. Any suggestions as to location or date (Early August?) let me know.
4. Figure out how to incorporate the TV units in the front lobby into the course next fall.
5. Finish a course at Brocku during the month of July.
6. Spend a week with my lovely wife in San Diego. . .
7. Relax! 🙂
Enjoy your summer. Stay safe. Feel free to keep in touch. I look forward to seeing you all in the fall.